· Goals- I set goals for four areas in my life
Ø Family and Friends
Ø Business /Work
This is a quick 4 step guide on setting goals that I use:
1. Get Clarity: Describe in a few short sentences where you are in that specific area of your life.
YE Club: I belong to the Young Entrepreneurs Club, this group helps me to achieve my goals.
The Young Entrepreneurs Club is a social network of individuals who strive to be the best in their chosen field of occupation and who are committed to growth and improvement in all areas of life, especially entrepreneurship. www.theyeclub.com
Vanessa’s 11 tips for Happiness
1. Don’t take anything personally, don’t get upset by anything anyone says or does to you. It actually has nothing to do with you- it’s about them.
2. Don’t make assumptions.
3. The law of attraction- what you think about is what you attract. Think positive and feel great to attract great things in your life.
5. Create your day- at the beginning of the day imagine and visualize how you would like your day to go.
6. Gratitude- Keep a gratitude journal and write at the end of each day what you are grateful for, even if you are feeling low at any point in the day, start listing in your head or on paper all things you love and are grateful for in your life. You will instantly lift your mood.
7. Music- Listen to music that makes you feel great. Sing and dance.
8. Smile- You will feel happy when you smile and you will look beautiful.
9. Contribute to the happiness of others. Compliment people. Tell them what you love about them. It will make their day therefore making yours.
10. Party- Celebrate life everyday.
11. Eating healthy – I have made this a gradual thing. I started cutting down on carbs, adding more vegetables and introduced green tea into my diet. I love iced green tea. Just put a tea bag in a glass of water with ice, you can add lemon and herbs if you want. Then after 6 months I cut out gluten and added more protein. I found changing my diet gradually has been easy.
Best wishes for 2012. Love your life